Hello reader (or hopefully readers):
I apologize for the long absence. I’ve been a busy school teacher/tennis coach. School has ended which means I will be back blogging. I have a lot of stuff to cover.
1. I’ve been holding my meds for over a year now and seem to be okay.
2. I’m having gastric bypass in a month and I’m freaking out.
3. I’m going to update the whole mom story soon. Remember she was diagnosed with R.A. in 1983.
4. I am going to explore the effects of Eastern medicine on treating chronic pain.
5. I have some funny, funny stories about me and my arthritis gloves at school.
Anyway, I will be back. It is my goal to be a loquacious blogger this summer. I have much, much, much to share!